FreeIpod Congaline

The internet's best FreeIpod Congaline!

Friday, December 03, 2004

Floyd got his free ipod

Yes Floyd has just e-mail sayin that he got the freeipod from freeipods.com, Good job floyd. Now since the current refferal hasnt posted his progress i am goin have to revamp this place. I need to be more strict with progress. I need to know what is your current position, how many have signed and things like that. Please if you plan to use this blog as a way to help you get your freeipod, follow the rules or your refferal link will not be used. Ill post the pics of floyds ipod once he sends them to me.

Uniden

2 Comments:

  • At December 8, 2004 at 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,
    It's me, Lizabond. No one has signed up yet for me. One person did but they were removed because it was an invalid account. Please help me out folks. I've been waiting.

    thanks!
    Elizabeth

    Lizabond

     
  • At December 20, 2004 at 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats, Floyd!

    yeah we have to find a way to get people to join the conga if we want to make any progress. any good places to post the link to this blog?

    Liza i think i'm after you. good luck getting some referrals and i'll see what i can do to attract some conga-ers, considering we don't have that many people in our line yet anyway.


    sweepern8

     

Post a Comment

<< Home