FreeIpod Congaline

The internet's best FreeIpod Congaline!

Friday, September 17, 2004

NEW REFFERAL

Oct 18
UPDATE 8

I can finally say that my free ipod is currently in processing status. I cant wait to get it, ill post pics when i get the ipod, keep posted here for more.

Floyd



Oct 7
Update 7

Finally after some time i got 4 people to sign and do the offers. Now i just need one more. I think freeipods is having a slow down for some reason, because a friend of mine sign up and did a offer, they said they will credit him instantly and its been 3 days, they havent. Once im done finally after 3 weeks, i believe, someone else will get the top refferal. Sorry for the delay folks.

Floyd



Tues Sept 28
Update 6

I still need 2 more poeople to complete the the free ipods. So lets get rollin people and let
others give a try.
Floyd

Sun Sept 19
Update 5

Here are the following people that have compelted their offers

In no particular order

sweepern8@hotmail.com
dan.d.price@gmail.com
lizabond@msn.com

If you have signed up and compelted a offer it will take a couple of days or more for me to see it. According to gratis site it will take 15 days or so. I doubt that usually it will take shorter, but depends on what offer you did. When I do see more ill post it here. Only 2 more left until iM done then ill pass the torch to the next person.

Update 4

So far I have gotten 3 people to compelte the offers. Only need 2 more. So come on down and lets get other people a chance to get thier free ipods.

-Floyd-



Saturday September 18

Update 3

Hey all Im Floyd im the first referral on top. So far 2 people have completed the offers they are:

lizabond@msn.com
dan.d.price@gmail.com

Need 3 more to go. I gotten more people to sign but havent completed their offers. Please if you can lets move. :)

Floyd

Update 2

I added Floyd to be able to contirbute (the one who is on the referral) to be able post his progress on his referrals in the free ipods. He will post how many has compelted and who is left for everyone to know who is next in the line.

1. Kelly
2. Lizabond

So far hopefully soon we get more people to get his conga movin, its not a conga is there not a big line. :-)

update

I deleted this post by mistake so if you couldnt reach it for the last few mins it was because of my careless clicking :-). Anyway I posted again and add the comments for those that posted before I did that. Everything is back. Now help this guy and lets start conga.

28 Comments:

  • At September 17, 2004 at 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is kelly here is my email to tell when i gotten through

    kellymay56@gmail.com

     
  • At September 17, 2004 at 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I helped referral #7743886
    here is my link:
    http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9273095
    my user name is lizabond
    my e mail address is lizabond@msn.com

     
  • At September 17, 2004 at 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,
    it's me, Lizabond again. I forgot to include the name of the person I helped. The name is afslip

     
  • At September 17, 2004 at 7:25 PM, Blogger NTNWWNet said…

    i used his link to sign myself up, gonna work on the signing up for an offer, [gots to get the credit card]

    here's my referral link:
    http://www.freeipods.com/default.aspx?referer=9292536

     
  • At September 17, 2004 at 7:28 PM, Blogger NTNWWNet said…

    oops, forgot all this other stuff

    signed up with: #7743886
    my name: Nil
    my email: nthacker@gmail.com
    username?: [don't really know, signed up with email address: nthacker@gmail.com]

     
  • At September 19, 2004 at 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    signed up through referer: 7743886
    my referral link: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9353710
    username: nate
    e-mail: sweepern8@hotmail.com

     
  • At September 19, 2004 at 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey
    this is my link
    http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8835263
    i would love the help, tell your friends.

     
  • At September 19, 2004 at 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Floyd am i the third person or is NNGKC or whatever that person's name was? i just wanted to make sure mine went through for ya okay.

    nate

     
  • At September 19, 2004 at 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    er his name is Nil. hehe. my bad! ^_^

     
  • At September 19, 2004 at 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,

    I could use help too. Also I'm having trouble who's the last guy that needs help. Someone tell me and I'll help him out.

    My referral link: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8737955

     
  • At September 19, 2004 at 6:15 PM, Blogger Floyd said…

    nate you are the 3rd person

     
  • At September 19, 2004 at 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    w00t!

    nate

     
  • At September 19, 2004 at 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This service (freeiPod) seems to be available in USA only. It's a pity :(

     
  • At September 20, 2004 at 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    here's another question: say you get your five referrals and you have some extra ppl who have completed their offers for you -- can you transfer those referrals to the next person, or do they just not count anymore?

    nate

     
  • At September 20, 2004 at 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats a good question, i dont really know the answer to that one. I have to check on that, never thought about that.

    -floyd-

     
  • At September 20, 2004 at 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can someone please help me out? I already followed a link that wasn't from iPod Cona line, though.

    http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9249557

     
  • At September 20, 2004 at 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Could someone use me.
    http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7194081

     
  • At September 22, 2004 at 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    no more progress, Floyd?

    i've been looking for sites where we can tell people about this conga line and have made two or three posts, but i haven't found much else. we gotta generate some more interest!


    nate

     
  • At September 23, 2004 at 7:02 PM, Blogger Floyd said…

    yeah

    I still need 2 more people alot have signed up but noone has actually done the offers that just slows down the line

     
  • At October 1, 2004 at 10:31 PM, Blogger NTNWWNet said…

    Yea, sorry about that. I'm working on the whole "don't worry, they don't charge you for anything" part with my "sponsors" (ie. parents). I'll complete an offer as fast as I can! Sorry to hold up the line!

    -NTNWWNet

     
  • At October 7, 2004 at 11:38 AM, Blogger Floyd said…

    take your time, freeipods is slowly givin me the rest of the credits, i dont know how long but i hope it will happen soon, so that you guys can get in the line

     
  • At October 25, 2004 at 6:20 PM, Blogger rick said…

    helped liza bond
    my name: rick Gonzalez
    my email: thealphaomega@gmail.com
    my link: http://www.freeipods.com/default.aspx?referer=thealphaomega

     
  • At October 27, 2004 at 6:50 AM, Blogger Niki said…

    I signed up with referral 7743886
    My referral link is http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=niki.morris@nmfn.com
    my username is deeanna1982
    my email is niki.morris@nmfn.com
    Thanks!

     
  • At October 28, 2004 at 8:32 AM, Blogger Niki said…

    I don't know if I did this right because I haven't received any more info. And also you guys all have numbers as your refer and mine is my email. Please advise? How do you check on it?

     
  • At October 28, 2004 at 8:32 AM, Blogger Niki said…

    I don't know if I did this right because I haven't received any more info. And also you guys all have numbers as your refer and mine is my email. Please advise? How do you check on it?

     
  • At October 29, 2004 at 11:01 AM, Blogger rick said…

    i was just posting to remind people that I am in the line and would greatly appreciate someone using me as a referral.
    helped liza bond
    my name: rick Gonzalez
    my email: thealphaomega@gmail.com
    my link: http://www.freeipods.com/default.aspx?referer=thealphaomega

     
  • At December 3, 2004 at 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Most people dont give me thier status on what is goin with the freeipod thing. SO i dont know if they already got or not.

    Uniden

     
  • At December 9, 2004 at 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, it's me lizabond. I'm the current person that is trying to get help in this line. One person signed up but their account was invalid so I didn't get credit. Please help me out. I want an IPOD so badly. Thanks in advance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home